top of page
Thu, 29 Aug|
Volvo Group CampX
Automotive Ethernet Seminar Technology Day
Differences and challenges in test and validation of modern automotive ECUs next-generation E/E automotive architectures in the era of Automotive Ethernet, Autonomous Driving and Connected Car.
Registration closedWelcome next time
Time & Location
29 Aug 2019, 08:30 – 16:30
Volvo Group CampX, Eketrägatan 25, 418 73 Göteborg, Sverige
About the Event
Techteal Engineering, Technica Engineering, Spirent Communications, Rohde & Schwarz and Time Critical Networks welcome you to a full day event/open house where you're welcome to pop up and go whenever you want.
- 08.30 Registration and coffee
- 09.00 Welcome, Techteal intro & Overview of the day
- 09.15 Technica Engineering intro
- 09.30 Automotive Ethernet Network Testing (with use-cases from the field)
- Coffee brake
- 11.30 Functional Testing of Automotive Ethernet ECUs with Live-demo
- Lunch with hands-on Q&A 12.40
- 13.00 Automotive Ethernet PHY testing of 1000BASE-T1 and beyond
- 13.30 Systems Engineering - defining the E/E bord net architecture
- Coffee brake
- 14.15 Automotive Gateway with Ethernet Testing
- 15.45 Automated testing solutions for compliance to standards and performance testing of Automotive Ethernet, Time-Sensitive Networks and V2X connectivity.
- 16.00 Wrap up
- 16.15ish Seminar day ends
We'll try to follow the agenda below but it might slip depending on all the good discussions we'll have.
bottom of page