top of page
- Tue, 17 MaySvenska Mässan, Göteborg, Sweden17 May 2022, 09:00 – 18 May 2022, 17:00Svenska Mässan, Göteborg, Sweden, Mässans gata 24, 412 51 Göteborg, SverigeAutomotive Ethernet, a fast and inexpensive form of data transmission in automobiles offers advantages such as standardization, scalability, and support for IP protocols. Do visit the Techteal booth for looking at new products and systems as well as interesting demonstrations.
- Wed, 03 NovOn-site in Munich and on-line03 Nov 2021, 00:00 – 4:40On-site in Munich and on-lineThe 10th year anniversary of the 2021 Edition of IEEE SA Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Week (E&IP@ATD) is the premier venue for automobile manufacturers and suppliers to share groundbreaking ideas along with implementation strategies and applications related to Automotive Ethernet Systems.
- Tue, 30 JunWebinar (link comes later)30 Jun 2020, 10:00 – 11:30Webinar (link comes later)Join the free webinar to better understand the challenges with data logging within in-vehicle networks! Techteal has invited Technica where Danial Popalzai, Technical Sales Engineer, will present the challenges, the solution and a use case of a in-vehicle logging network with Capture Modules.
- Wed, 12 FebThe Westin Grand Munich12 Feb 2020, 08:55 – 17:15The Westin Grand Munich, Arabellastraße 6, 81925 München, TysklandPOWERFUL NETWORK FOR THE COMPUTER ON WHEELS - The sixth Automotive Ethernet Congress will highlight the entire spectrum of topics relating to the use of Ethernet in vehicles. Please visit Techteal at Technica booth.
- Thu, 24 OctLindholmen Conference Centre24 Oct 2019, 08:00 – 16:30Lindholmen Conference Centre, Lindholmspiren 5, 417 56 Göteborg, SverigeMeet experts in the field of Software Development that will take on the theme the Simplicity – The New Innovation! *Techteal* will be at the startup corner showing the simplicity with regards to Automotive Ethernet, V2X and TSN standard communication protocols.
- Wed, 11 SeptAstaZero Test Track11 Sept 2019, 09:00 – 16:45AstaZero Test Track, Göksholmen 1, 504 91 Sandhult, SverigeTesters’ Day is the place to be for test engineers, test experts and suppliers with focus on automated driving, internationally and nationally. September 11, will consist of presentations, demonstration and workshops.
- Thu, 29 AugVolvo Group CampX29 Aug 2019, 08:30 – 16:30Volvo Group CampX, Eketrägatan 25, 418 73 Göteborg, SverigeDifferences and challenges in test and validation of modern automotive ECUs next-generation E/E automotive architectures in the era of Automotive Ethernet, Autonomous Driving and Connected Car.
bottom of page